CoGeN member etiquettes are in place to ensure a safe and welcoming environmenT for the whole community. When signing a member agreement or event contract you are agreeing to the following house rules.
- Treat members, visitors and staff as you would like to be treated.
- Check-in each time you enter the space with your credentials or on the CoGen App.
- Guests of members must be signed-in upon arrival. Member must be present while guest is visiting the space.
- Only members on a membership plan are permitted after hours. Guests and visitors are permitted Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- Honor the workspace reservations you make, and cancel reservations in advance if a conflict arises.
- Leave workspaces and common areas as you found them.
- Please be respectful of other members and refrain from speaker-phone use in common areas.
- Conference rooms must be booked in advance. If additional conference room hours are needed, please notify us.
- Working in private offices and dedicated desk spaces is not permitted unless membership plan permits.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building.
- Coffee, water, soft drinks and beer are complimentary with membership. Wine fridge is for special events only.
- Kitchen Use: Clean up any messes made on counters and/or microwave. Place dishes in dishwasher, not in sink. Staff will empty dishwasher regularly.
- CoGen members are responsible for cleaning or repair costs arising from food or drink spills.
- Do not solicit other members or guests.
- CoGen staff members are not permitted to receive gifts or tips, and you may not offer them.
- Events must be approved by us in advance, and spaces should be left the way you found them.
- Use of profanity, viewing of pornography or sexually explicit material, intimidation, coercion, making unwelcome sexual advances and visiting space while under the influence of drugs or alcohol are prohibited. Please report any such behavior to the Community Coordinator.